Saturday, November 8, 2008

A birthday celebration.

Today is my daughters birthday and I celebrate by starting my very first blog on Google. I hope to make many new friends with the posting of thoughts as well as my artistic impressions of my favorite subject, animals. I have been doing custom portraits of peoples pets as well as a variety of animals like tigers, giraffes, penguins and recently a series of cow paintings. A friend went to France and took many photos of the local cows. The pictures provided some great material and one of those paintings won honors as a "Best in Show" at the Attleboro Arts Museum Members Juried Exhibition in 2006. I hope to get some examples posted as soon as I can figure out how to get the images into the system. Thankyou and I look forward to hearing from anyone who might have something to say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Karen!!!! What a nice reason to start blogging....
I am sure you will find the way to put up the graphics....!!!!

Carol